Thursday 15 February 2018

                                                          Treatement of Psoriasis

There are lot of side effects seen due to prolonged intake of prescribed medicines of other system. Our Herbal Treatment offers complete cure with no recurrence of Psoriasis




Herbs Review

I am a 28 year old female who had given up all hopes of getting married because of the severe intensity of Psoriasis and no success even after trying many treatments. Few years ago I consulted Dr. C.N.Rajadurai with a reference from his old patient who had got completely cured. Upon examination and sharing my medical history, I was advised to take all medicines regularly with some dietary restrictions. With periodic follow up and consultations my condition kept on improving and with 1 year treatment I did not have any spots of Psoriasis left. My parents fixed my marriage without any concerns and before my marriage my treatment was completely stopped and I never had any spots since then. I am extremely thankful to Dr. CNR for giving this happy and healthy life.

services

cnr herbs review, c n rajadurai, cn rajadurai psoriasis hopital, herbal treatment for psoriasis, psoriasis clinic in chennai, cnrherbs

CONTACT:

Office: 59/1, 2nd Block,
Near Andhra Bank,
1st Main Road, Rajaji Nagar,
Bangaluru- 10, India.
EMAIL: cnrherbsbengaluru@gmail.com
PH:080- 4071 4071

No comments:

Post a Comment